Departure : 22nd Apr
Starting City : Lucerne
Ending City : Lucerne
- Air ticket
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Grand Train Tour of Switzerland(8 transfers) incl. excursion to Jungfraujoch\ in 2nd class from/to Swiss
- 2 nights in Interlaken, room with private facilities, breakfast.
- Seat reservation Luzern–Interlaken Express, Golden Pass, Glacier Express, Bernina Express (train + coach)
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares
- Transfer from railway station to hotel and vice versa
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Visa Fees
- Tips and Porterage
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not specified above
- Adults – Double
- 2 Adults + 1 child – 1 Double room
- No triple occupancy
- Single adult – 520 Euro / = Extra
Lucerne, Wilhelm Tell Express, Lugano, Bernina Express, St. Moritz, Glacier Express, Zermatt, Gornergrat, Montreux, Golden Pass Line, Interlaken, Jungfraujoch, Zürich
Day 1: Interlaken | No Meals
Rail journey from Zurich Airport via Lucerne to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2: Interlaken | Meals : Breakfast
After breakfast a highlight of your visit to Switzerland awaits you. Enjoy a journey to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The highest railway station in Europe is located 3454 m/11’333 ft. Visitors gain access to a high-Alpine wonderland of ice, snow and rock, which they can admire from the viewing platforms on the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. The railway journey to the Jungfraujoch is an experience which leads through the Eiger and the Mönch. At theEismeer and Eigerwand intermediate stations, visitors can enjoy the wonderful view from the Eiger North Face. Overnight in Interlaken.
And don’t miss following Junfraujoch –Top of Europe attractions:
- Alpine Sensation: The Alpine Adventure Trip
- Sphinx – 3571m above sea level: Sphinx – the most breathtaking views from the Top of Europe
- Jungfrau Panorama: 4-minute 360° Jungfrau region cinema experience
- Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven: The Lindt &Sprüngli Adventure World at the highest elevation
- Ice Palace: A unique world of ice in the heart of the
- Snow Fun – Top of Europe: Fun and games in the world of glaciers
Day 3: Montreux | Meals : Breakfast
Train ride to Zweisimmen. Change to the GoldenPass Panoramic train (or optional Golden Pass Classic) for this memorable trip to Montreux on the shore of Lake Geneva. You find yourself among alpine forests,bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages. Overnight in Montreux
Day 4: Zermatt | Meals : Breakfast
Today you board the train to Zermatt, the marvellous alpine resort at the foot of the majestic Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 5: St. Moritz | Meals : Breakfast
Board the Glacier Express and enjoy one of the greatest rail journeys in the world. An 8 hour rail journey takes you across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2033 m to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz
Day 6: Lugano | Meals : Breakfast
The Bernina Express of the Rhaetian Railway takes you along its the UNESCO World Heritage route. Enjoy an Alpine switchback ride, taking you from a land of towering glaciers to one of swaying palms. Overnight in Lugano.
Day 7: Lucerne | Meals : Breakfast
Train journey from Lugano to Lucerne. Experience the new Gotthard Base Tunnel – with its 57 kilometres it is the longest train tunnel in the world. It takes only 17 minutes to travel this fast flat-track route under the Alpine massif in the heart of Europe. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 8 | Meals : Breakfast
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Ajith HewawasamAugust, 2018
Dear Aalam Tours Thank you for arranging such a wonderful trip to Europe for us. Everything went very well and we had a great time. We are especially grateful to the tour Leader Mr Ahsan for all of his arranging and hospitality. Everyone of our group is very nice and friendly. The hotels ,transportation and guides are excellent. We hope to travel through your company and will recommended to all our friends. Thank you Again.
Al DanishJanuary, 2018
Excellent service. Highly recommended. We took the tour to the Middle-East (from Jordan to Egypt). Very good hotels and food. Visited several places in a short time.
Pulasthi PereraJanuary, 2018
Excellent Travel Agent for best Travel Experience!